Besan Paneer Recipe
In this recipe we will show you how to make paneer from gram flour.
1. Gram flour/Besan : 1 big cup
2. Salt : 1 tsp
3. Turmeric: 1 tsp
4. Water as per requirement
1. To make besan paneer, take a big cup of gram flour and dissolve it in water. Prepare the batter in such a way that it is neither too thick nor too thin.
2. Now put the kadhai on the gas. Add the batter to it when it becomes hot and at the same time add a big cup of water to it, a small spoon of salt, turmeric and mix it all well.
3. Now keep cooking this mixture on low flame till a thick consistency is achieved.
4. When the mixture becomes thick, pour it in a mold and leave it to set in the fridge for about one to two hours.
5. Now your gram flour paneer is ready. It can be eaten as is or can also be used in place of paneer and tofu as well.