Kattu ke paneer ka pakora Recipe
In this recipe we have shared the recipe of Kuttu Ke Paneer Pakora.
1. Buckwheat flour: 2 cups
2. Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
3. Finely chopped green chillies: 2-3
4. Rock salt: 1 tsp
5. Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
6. Paneer: ½ kg
7. Some finely chopped coriander
1. In a big bowl, add the buckwheat flour, salt, black pepper, cumin, green chillies and coriander.
2. Add water bit by bit and mix well to avoid lumps.
3. Keep the consistency such that when you add paneer to it, the flour should stick to it.
4. Pour some oil and heat it on high flame.
5. Now coat the paneer pieces in the mixture and fry these on medium to high flame.
6. Once fried, take them out on a plate and serve them with tamarind chutney.
Enjoy with your friends and family!