Masala Tofu Recipe
In this recipe we will show you how to make masala tofu.
1. Soyabean - 1 cup
2. Salt - 1 tsp
3. Roasted cumin - 1 tsp
4. Lemon juice - 1 tsp
5. Finely chopped green chillies
6. Finely chopped coriander
1. To make Masala Tofu, take a cup of soybean and soak them in water overnight.
2. Now wash the puffed soybeans thoroughly with water.
3. Mix some water in it and grind it well in a mixer.
4. After this, we will filter the powdered mixture with the help of a clean cloth so that the soybean milk and pulp are separated.
5. Heat the prepared soybean milk by keeping it on medium to high flame.
6. Now add a small spoon of salt, finely chopped green chillies, coriander, a small spoon of roasted cumin to the milk and let it heat.
7. When the milk becomes very hot, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to curdle it.
8. When the milk curdles, put a cup of water in it and filter it with a clean cloth so that your ready soybean cheese separates from the water.
9. Keep the paneer under heavy weight for about two to three hours, so that it sets well.
10. Your Masala Tofu is ready now. You can use it to make Shahi Tofu or Tofu Tikka instead of paneer.