In this recipe, we will show you an easy way of making Radish Pickle and that too without oil.
1. Unripened radish
2. Rock salt: 1 tbsp
3. Dry chilli powder: 1 tbsp
4. Paprika powder: 1/2 tsp
5. Lemon juice: 1 cup
1) To make this pickle, make sure the radishes are not ripe.
2) Peel its skin.
3) Cut into long and thin slices.
4) Add 1 tbsp rock salt.
5) You can also use regular salt.
6) Add 1 tbsp dry chilli powder to spice it up.
7) Add 1/2 tsp paprika powder to give it colour.
8) Add 1 big cup of lemon juice.
9) Mix all the ingredients well.
10) Put the pickle in a clean jar.
11) Keep it in the sun for 1-2 days.
12) Keep shaking the jar.
13) Your radish pickle is now ready to be served!
1) Since we didn’t add oil to this pickle, it’s shelf life will be shorter.
2) Try to consume it within 10-15 days.
3) You can also refrigerate it to increase its shelf life by 4-5 days.