In this recipe we have used coconut oil instead of ghee. Sabudana Namkeen can be made easily at home, let's see how.
1. Sabudana/Sago: 1 cup
2. Foxnuts: 1 cup
3. Peanuts: 1 cup
4. Cashews: 2 tbsp
5. Almonds: 2 tbsp
6. Chopped coconut: 1/2 cup
7. Rock salt: 1 tsp
8. Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
9. Coconut oil for frying
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add sabudana bit by bit and fry it for 5-6 minutes. Take one sabudana and press it between your fingers. If it mashes easily, then that means your sabudana is ready.
3. Fry the rest of the ingredients in 1/2 tsp coconut oil.
4. Mix all the ingredients with salt and black pepper.
5. If you want to give it a minty flavour, add 1 tsp mint powder to it.
Your sabudana namkeen is ready. Enjoy!