We are sharing with you the recipe of Sabudana Tikki Chaat today, where we have used curd that is not made from cow's milk. Sabudana Tikki Chaat can be made easily at home, let's see how!
1. Sabudana/Sago: 1 cup
2. Boiled potatoes: 4-5
3. Roasted peanuts: 1/2 cup
4. Rock salt as per taste
5. Dried red chilli powder: 1 tsp
6. Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
7. Garam masala: 1 tsp
8. Grated ginger: 1-1.5 inches
9. Some fresh chopped coriander
1. Soak the sabudana in water for 6-8 hours.
2. Rinse the soaked sabudana with fresh water.
3. Add the mashed potatoes to the sabudana.
4. Add the remaining ingredients as well.
5. Rub a little oil between your palms to keep the tikki from sticking.
6. Scoop a little mixture and roll it into a ball.
7. Gently squeeze it between your palms to keep the tikki from sticking.
8. Do the same for the remaining mixture.
9. Heat a pan on a medium flame and pour some oil in it.
10. Once the oil has heated, fry the tikkis one by one.
To make chaat:
1. Take a few tikkis on a plate.
2. Crack them a little with a spoon.
3. Take some curd in a bowl ( we have used peanut curd for this recipe ).
4. Add one tablespoon of sugar to it.
5. Pour the curd over the tikki and sprinkle some rock salt.
6. Add some sweet sauce.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Enjoy your sabudana tikki chaat!