In this recipe we will show you how to make Sama Ke Chawal Ki Kheer.
1. Sama ke chawal: 50 gms
2. Few cut pieces of coconut
3. Dates: 1 cup
4. Raisins: 1 tbsp
5. Finely cut Almonds: 1 tbsp
6. Cashews: 1 tsp
7. Finely cut pistachios: 1 tbsp
8. Cardamom powder: 1 tsp
9. Coconut oil: 1 tbsp
10. Some Saffron
11. Vegan milk: ½ kg
1. Heat the pan on a medium flame and pour some coconut oil in it.
2. Roast sama ke chawal in it for 1-2 minutes.
3. Pour vegan milk in it and lower the flame.
4. Cook the mix for 7-8 minutes.
5. Once the kheer starts thickening, add Cardamom powder, Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Raisins, Coconuts and soaked Saffron.
6. Cook the mixture for few more minutes.
7. When the kheer becomes even thick, add the dates paste to it.
8. Garnish with your favourite dry fruits.
To make the date paste:
1. Put the seedless dates in a blender.
2. Add two spoons of milk and blend the mixture to make a paste.
Enjoy with your friends and family!