Contributed by Parul Prakash
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup sujee
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- Salt and black pepper per your taste
- 250g Tofu
- Add flour and suji and mix them together and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, to create a mixture with Tofu,, take one bowl, add the 250g paneer and mix it with garlic and ginger paste with salt and black pepper. Mix well for 2 mins.
- Take the flour/suji mixture in your hands and make small balls. Then using a roller flatten the balls like chapatis.
- Fill the paneer mixture in the chapatis and using your hands create them into different shapes of momos.
- Put the momos in the steamer for 20-30 mins.
Your delicious Tofu Momos are now ready!!