Salt is a crucial component of our diet, and if you want to live a healthier lifestyle, you must pay close attention to the salt that you are eating.
The majority of Indian households use table salt in their cooking. Sea or brackish lake water is used to make common salt, which is subsequently purified in a machine. Sendha namak, or rock salt, is obtained from the salt range mountains and is hence fully natural.
It is 85% sodium chloride, with the remaining 15% including at least 84 other elements, including minerals like iron, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese, magnesium, and selenium. These minerals are good for your health.
Our rock salt has been sourced locally and is processed under our watch. It has black salt and pink salt as ingredients, is 100% authentic and of the highest grade.
Interestingly, when you buy our rock salt, you are also helping the animals at the same time as all the proceeds from the sales of the products are used to support our animal clinic.
Quantity: 150 gram
Ingredients: Black salt, Pink salt
Is rock salt good for daily use?
You should use it alongside other salts that have been fortified with iodine as rock salt is low in iodine.
Does rock salt increase weight?
Rock salt is found to be helpful in promoting digestion as well as improving loss of appetite. This can be of help in losing weight.
Is rock salt better than salt?
Common salt contains 97% sodium chloride while 3% other ingredients are added during refining. Iodine is its primary ingredient.
The rock salt is coarse and is found underneath the earth. It consists of about 85% sodium chloride, while the remaining 15% contains at least 84 types of elements including minerals such as iron, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese, magnesium, selenium etc. These minerals are beneficial for the body.
How can you use it?
You can use it in your vegetables and curries, you can also use it to gargle or add to your bath to relieve yourself from stress.
Best before 12 months from the date of manufacture.